Cowboys Vs. Bucs Week 1 Kickoff

The regular season is upon us and in our first game of the season, we have the defending champions, Tampa Bay Buccaneers hosting the Dallas Cowboys in our first Thursday night football game. So, without further ado, let’s dive into what my prediction for this game is.

Continue reading “Cowboys Vs. Bucs Week 1 Kickoff”

Top 5 Quarterbacks 21-22: Preseason Predictions

We are one week away from the regular season starting and all of the starting quarterback jobs have been announced. There were some surprising calls, but the majority of them went exactly how we expected before the mini camps were here. In this article, we will dive into who I think will be the top 5 quarterbacks this season.

No description available.
Continue reading “Top 5 Quarterbacks 21-22: Preseason Predictions”

The Cam Newton Take

Cam being released came as a shock but it makes sense. Can is too high a profile of a player to be a backup for a rookie in the Patriots system. If Mac Jones struggles, the media will question when it is time for Cam to come in and replace him.

Whether the Patriots are winning or not, the cameras will pan over to Cam at least 5 times a game trying to catch his reaction. Hoping they catch him moping.

I see the best fit for Cam at this time is going to a struggling team that needs a solid insurance policy like Houston, Dallas, NYJ, or possibly the Rams to be ready in the event of injury or suspension. Can still has at least 2 more good years of service in him that a team can use to develop their future quarterback.

Keeping Up with the Fans

Professional wrestling has been seeing a shift in power over the past few months. The mega power that is WWE has been losing fans slowly, while promotions like Impact and AEW have kept their fans on the edges of their seats with their shows. What makes fans scratch their heads the most is knowing that the WWE has the capability to keep up with, if not exceed what the other companies are doing, but they are choosing not too.

Vince Mcmahon GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Continue reading “Keeping Up with the Fans”

The Almost Heel Turn That Shocked the World

July 7, 1996, WCW held its annual summer pay per view Bash at the Beach. Little did the fans know we were going to see the biggest heel turn in wrestling history. I remember watching this PPV at the age of 9 in utter shock to see Hulk Hogan side with Hall and Nash to form the NWO.

The heel turn

What’s even more interesting than the actual heel turn itself now, is learning that this turn almost didn’t happen.

Continue reading “The Almost Heel Turn That Shocked the World”

Fandango is All Elite

On the 25 June, WWE announced another mass release of talent in their company. This included the Bollywood Boys, Tony Nese, Tyler Breeze and Fandango. Tyler Breeze was a huge loss, as he was an integral part of the WWE Youtube channel “UpUpDownDown”. He and Austin Creed (Xavier Woods) have each posted Instagram posts about how much they will miss each other. Fandango, his tag team partner, is also a huge loss and I think Fandango to AEW is a must have signing.

Continue reading “Fandango is All Elite”

Game 1 of the NBA Finals

Tuesday, July 6, 2021, the Phoenix Suns hosted the Milwaukee Bucks for game 1 of the NBA Finals. Giannis went from doubtful to playing in this game and his team needed every minute he gave them.

Continue reading “Game 1 of the NBA Finals”

Western Conference Champions

June 30, 2021. The Suns had the opportunity to close out the series in LA against the Clippers. They came into the night with a 3-2 series lead. Led by Chris Paul, they left were able to seal the deal to go to their first NBA finals since 1993.

Continue reading “Western Conference Champions”