Western Conference Champions

June 30, 2021. The Suns had the opportunity to close out the series in LA against the Clippers. They came into the night with a 3-2 series lead. Led by Chris Paul, they left were able to seal the deal to go to their first NBA finals since 1993.

Top 5 Remaining NFL Free Agents

As we get closer to the NFL season, we take another look at the top 5 remaining free agents and what it would take to sign them. 5. DE Melvin Ingram Ingram was sidelined last year with a season ending knee injury. Before being sidelined, he recorded 10 tackles and 1 interception in 7 games.Continue reading “Top 5 Remaining NFL Free Agents”

King of the Ring 1998

On this day in 1998, we had the most memorable moment in a Hell in a Cell match. This moment was so memorable, It made us forget about the crowning of the King of the Ring for that year and Kane winning the WWF Championship in a first blood match.

Hell in a Cell Reaction

Sunday June 20, 2021 inside of the WWE Thunder Dome we have the latest PPV from WWE. We were given the below matches: WWE Championship — Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Drew McIntyre (Hell in a Cell) SmackDown Women’s Championship — Bianca Belair (c) vs. Bayley (Hell in a Cell) Raw Women’s Championship — Rhea Ripley (c) vs. CharlotteContinue reading “Hell in a Cell Reaction”

Recent WWE Releases

Wednesday June 2, 2021 news broke of surprising cuts of more WWE superstars. “WWE has come to terms on the releases of Braun Strowman, Aleister Black, Lana, Murphy, Ruby Riott and Santana Garrett.” Many of us fans were taken by surprise. Why is WWE cutting so much talent at such a fast rate when their product is hurting for ratings?

Wrestlemania Backlash Reaction

First match of the night for Backlash is Rhea Ripley defending the Raw Women’s Championship against Asuka and Charlotte Flair in a triple threat match. Charlotte comes out giving Cruella Devil vibes with her gear and using great heel mannerisms to get under the skin of her 2 opponents before the bell rings. All 3Continue reading “Wrestlemania Backlash Reaction”