Hell in a Cell Reaction

Sunday June 20, 2021 inside of the WWE Thunder Dome we have the latest PPV from WWE. We were given the below matches: WWE Championship — Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Drew McIntyre (Hell in a Cell) SmackDown Women’s Championship — Bianca Belair (c) vs. Bayley (Hell in a Cell) Raw Women’s Championship — Rhea Ripley (c) vs. CharlotteContinue reading “Hell in a Cell Reaction”

Recent WWE Releases

Wednesday June 2, 2021 news broke of surprising cuts of more WWE superstars. “WWE has come to terms on the releases of Braun Strowman, Aleister Black, Lana, Murphy, Ruby Riott and Santana Garrett.” Many of us fans were taken by surprise. Why is WWE cutting so much talent at such a fast rate when their product is hurting for ratings?

Wrestlemania Backlash Reaction

First match of the night for Backlash is Rhea Ripley defending the Raw Women’s Championship against Asuka and Charlotte Flair in a triple threat match. Charlotte comes out giving Cruella Devil vibes with her gear and using great heel mannerisms to get under the skin of her 2 opponents before the bell rings. All 3Continue reading “Wrestlemania Backlash Reaction”

Wrestlemaia Backlash Predictions

Tonight we get ready for the latest PPV from WWE, Wrestlemania Backlash. First Match on deck: Robert Roode and Dolph Ziggler Vs. Rey an Dominic Mysterio for the Smackdown Tag Team Championship In an attempt to make history, Rey and Dominic find themselves as the challengers to the smackdown tag team championship. This match hasContinue reading “Wrestlemaia Backlash Predictions”