Cowboys Vs. Bucs Week 1 Kickoff

The regular season is upon us and in our first game of the season, we have the defending champions, Tampa Bay Buccaneers hosting the Dallas Cowboys in our first Thursday night football game. So, without further ado, let’s dive into what my prediction for this game is.

The defending champs are coming back into this season with the same team they had last year, ready to see if they can get back to the Super Bowl again this year. The only difference this year is they have a target on their back. The Cowboys on the other hand are coming in with their usual hype as “America’s favorite team.”

The Cowboys defense is suspect and will get exposed early and often by Tom Brady. I do not see the Cowboys having enough to contain Evans, Godwin, and Brown. Their offense has weapons of their own, but with Dak coming back after that horrendous injury, I anticipate him having a little rust to knock off in the first 2 to 3 possessions.

With the Cowboys having a suspect defense, Dak and the offense needing time to gel again, I see the Bucs winning this game by 14, with the score being 35 to 21.

Leave a Reply

WordPress.com Logo

Twitter picture

Facebook photo